3.31.2009

Our Monkey

The "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil" sequence of photos always makes me think of monkeys. Ironical, so does Gage. A few of my favorite examples: he loves bananas and has since he first tasted them, he makes funny noises, and he is a climber. At 15 months Gage climbed into his crib by wrapping his little toes around the rails and muscling his way up the side. He mastered climing out a couple of weeks later. Needles to say, he is now in a toddler bed and we've since found him in every sink and on every counter in our house. I'm anxious to channel his love of climbing this summer with some great trees. Anyway, I didn't mean to set up this series while taking his pictures but I could help it. Enjoy the laugh.

Gage McCoy: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil.

Gage McCoy: Evil






No comments:

Post a Comment