8.13.2009

Jacob Turns 2

Jacob visited the studio recently for some 2 year portraits. Here's what I learned: he'll stop and smile at the camera for bribes. His mom and I used fruit snacks, Smarties, juice boxes and bubbles. We had a great time at your birthday party and I enjoyed taking pictures with you too.

This is how it went down.

When Jacob first came in for pictures, it was rainy and drizzling outside so we started in the studio.

I think we sneaked out during the only break in the rain all day. It rained all afternoon, so I was thankful for the shots we captured. We threw rocks and apples, blew bubbles and ran all over keeping up with Jacob. What fun!

I love his expression in this pictures and how the colors of the building work with each other. He was even a good sport about putting up his hood for a few shots.

Jacob REALLY enjoyed picking this fruit off of a tree and launching it as high as he could into the air. If I was 7 feet tall or allowed on a stool, I would have caught the best expressions, and probably a few pieces of fruit in the forehead.
Thanks for a fun morning Jacob! You certainly kept me moving to stay with you. I can't wait to play again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment